You are the Weapon No matter how many weapons you carry, or how strong your body is, your main weapons are your brain and your heart. Krav-Maga is not a martial art but a way of life that you will bring with you to every moment of your day.
With my eBook You'll Learn:
How to avoid 99% of violent confrontations! As civilians, the best fight is the one we can avoid.
How to develop The Combat Mindset and how to Control Fear through visualization and proper breathing techniques.
How to strike your opponent using any part of your body or using weapons of opportunity.
How to defeat even bigger opponents by understanding combat anatomy and creating shocking distractions that will give you the element of surprise.
How to generate devastating power and incredible speed for every strike you deliver.
111 Pages of practical knowledge with Free Videos. For the price of a couple of coffees, you will have the opportunity to learn...
1) Philosophy and brief History of Krav-Maga
2) Principles of Krav-Maga
3) The Krav-Maga Rules
4) You are the Weapon - Combat Mindset. Mental Conditioning, Weapons of Opportunity
5) How to Avoid the Fight
6) Beyond situational Awareness: Observe, Analyze, Act
7) THE 6 MISTAKES in A STREET FIGHT
8) The 3 moments of Striking
9) Preemptive Strike
10) Controlling Fear and the Danger of Freezing
12) Dynamic of the Fight
13) Understanding the 4 Distances
14) Principles of Power
15) Principles of Speed
16) Before Training Warm-Up
18) Body Targets
19) The simplest Upper Body Defense
20) The Vertical Punch and 360 Blocks
21) Palm Strikes
22) Hammer Fist
23) Forearm Strike (Zvinger)
24) 8 Elbow Strikes
25) Knife Hand or Chop
26) Ridge Hand
27) Knuckle Strike
28) Web Strikes
29) Eye Gouge
30) Fingers Strike
32) Head Strikes
33) Shoulder Strike
34) Slap Strike
35) Knee Strike
37) Groin Kick
38) Bite Strike
39) “Kid's” Shin Kick
40) Fighting Drills and Rets